The MGH Central Flu Clinic opens Tuesday, September 27 at Tea Leaves Café in the Wang Lobby and will run through Friday, December 9. Open to patients 5 years and older. Walk-ins are welcome but scheduling an appointment through Patient Gateway is strongly encouraged.
- September 27 – November 18
- Monday – Friday: 7am – 6pm
- Saturday: 8am – 12pm (October only)
- November 21 – December 9
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
- October 10 (Indigenous People’s Day): 8am – 1pm
- November 23 (Day before Thanksgiving): 8am – 1pm
- November 24 and 25 (Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving): Closed
Important Information About COVID-19
All patients and visitors are screened for possible symptoms of COVID-19 and given a mask to wear regardless of vaccination status. Visitors to the Central Flu Clinic are expected to be healthy and well. If you have upper respiratory symptoms including fever, sore throat or cough, please postpone your visit. The flu shot does not protect against COVID-19. Visit vaccines.gov or Mass.gov to find a COVID-19 vaccination site near you.
Visit www.massgeneral.org/flu for more details.